Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Kia Orana! My name is Jasmine!


Kia Orana, my name is Jasmine and I am 12 years old and I go to Ruapotaka School. I am a year 8 student and a prefect at my school. I am Cook Island maori and I am very proud of my culture and it’s heritage. I have a lot of hobbies that include outdoor events, like sports. My favourite sports are Soccer, netball, volley and ripper rugby. I have an interest in music such as R&b, hip hop and rap. My favourite subject in school is maths because it is fun and helps me solve problems not only in maths but in life. I also like picasso art because it is an inspirational type of art. My school goal is to study hard and be better than before. When I’m out of school I like to hang out with my friends and family. My favourite food is Mcdonalds, sushi and other sweets like Sour skittles. I also like shopping for clothes and I really like travelling. One day I hope to travel to Rio, and London. I admire Tyler the creator and Taco because they are free spirited crazy people.I hope that I can be a role model for people to look up to. I really like going to Ruapotaka School because we are social and responsible with our learning and respect each other which I personally think is good for our future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.